Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life with out hair spray


Every morning when I wake up I start getting ready like any other girl.I start doing my hair with a little hair spray here and there my hair starts looking nice. Without my beautiful hair spray my hair wouldn't look nice. So if the stores would run out hairspray my hair wouldn't look nice. It would look crappy. And i know that i am not the only girl that use hairspray. I wouldn't like to live without hairspray because hairspray makes my hair get shiner. It also makes volume to my hair.

2 comments:

  1. I feel sorry about your hairspray...=/ But it seems that hairspary is not the only thing that is getting affect by the oil.. Try to relax if theres no more hairspray, in the future we might find new products for our hair the could natural.Like that we could stop damaging our enviroment.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog and interesting information in your post. Thanks for posting the amazing info. . .
    Relocation services.

    ReplyDelete